Event Assistant Trade Show Support
Event Assistant is your trade show support team that lightens the load and puts you back in control by offering a completely flexible and interchangeable suite of trade show support services at a set monthly price. Exhibiting at a trade show is a time-consuming business and costs can quickly stack up. Receiving the exhibitor manual is a little like being given a huge “to-do” list with a serious number of rigid deadlines. It’s all too easy to end up neglecting planning and strategy just to keep your head above water. This could mean missing out on a lot of solid lead generation opportunities.
By outsourcing essential event support services like logistics, sourcing collateral and admin through Event Assistant, you can tap into our huge pool of event industry knowledge and supplier contacts. We can save you considerable amounts of time and therefore money through economies of scale and taking advantage of our existing relationships to negotiate preferential rates.
Our expertise and experience in the event industry means we have become really rather good at doing the nitty gritty backend stuff that needs to be done when putting on an event. Essentially this means we can work faster and more efficiently, making Event Assistant a cost efficient option.
Event Assistant is completely scalable, meaning we can adapt to changing or growing requirements quickly. This allows you to redirect resources to where they’re needed most, scaling up and down any individual services accordingly. This effectively removes the need to worry about unexpected costs by keeping your monthly spend consistent and on budget.
We can also offer you direct advice as to where best to spend this budget. As a result, any scaling up or down in activity can be properly planned and prepared for in good time. By providing you with a dedicated executive, who will be your single point of contact, you are always just a phone call away from this advice.
A Full Suite of Services
The Event Assistant package is designed to be flexible and fully scalable. As such it includes a range of services. These are:
- Liaison with the organisers to meet logistical deadlines
- Uploading of company biography and product listings
- Supply of logos for production
- Working with designers to develop stand artwork
- Preparation of signage and promotional flyers
- Suggestions for driving stand traffic
- Liaison with suppliers including cost negotiation
- Sourcing, storage and management of marketing collateral and giveaways
- Banner production and shipment for events
- Onsite stand management
- Set up and break down of trade shows in and around London
- Data input of lead forms post event
- Telemarketing follow-up to arrange meetings or reconfirm attendance